11 Week 60 Hours child care business development training
The child care business development training is a comprehensive hands-on business training course targeted to new and existing business owners and is specifically designed to minimize the risk and maximizing the potential success of starting or expanding a business Develop a professional business plan completed by the end of the course. Learn from experts and specialist who include: a lawyer, accountant, marketing expert, and technology consultant.
- How to write a compelling Business Plan
- Learn how to develop your curriculum for infants and toddlers
- Creative hands-on lesson plan training
- Learn fun ways to teach different learning style
- Marketing and S0ales Techniques
- Operations Structure
- How to legally structure your business
- How to structure Financial Statements
- How to Finance your Business
- Upon graduation, participants receive one-on-one business counseling and assistance in securing grants and loans
New York State Health & Safety Mandated Training
The NYS Office of Children and Family Services(OCFS) requires that all new family or group day care providers complete a 15-hour state approved training course before becoming a licensed daycare provider. This course is also good for existing NYS licensed day care providers for 15 hours of credit towards their 30-hour, bi-annual training requirement.
Participants must attend ALL sessions of the course in order to receive certification. The course consists of 8 parts:
- Preventing Childhood Injuries
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS)
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
- Food Safety
- Preventing Disease Transmission (PDT)
- Caring for Ill Children
Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age – adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years of age). Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.